||Assistant Manager, Call Center
||The Assistant Call Center Manager performs a variety of duties related to all phases of call center operations including, but not limited to hiring and training new associates, handling escalations and reporting, ensuring service level goals are met, provide regular coaching and feedback to associates, develop process improvements to improve service and increase efficiency and cross-sales. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, training employees, planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees, addressing complaints and resolving problems with employees.
The Ideal candidate will have:
- 3 years previous call center/customer service management experience
- 1 year previous banking experience (branch or back office/call center)
- High school diploma or equivalent (college degree preferred)
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work accurately in a fast paced environment
- Maintain flexibility in schedule with business needs; proven excellent attendance.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and positive attitude
- Experience working with a Windows-based computer environment, proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Call center reporting - (IEX, Aspect, Avaya, etc.)